SKETCH-NOTING FOR PARENT & CHILD
Sketchnoting SPARKS our children's creativity by helping them see and make these vital connections.
Do you struggle to communicate with your child ?
Does he tend to doodle when he needs to pay attention ?
Does she lack confidence in problem-solving or communicating ?
If your answers are YES, then this workshop is for YOU !
In this workshop, we will share with you how YOU & YOUR CHILD can create and use simple pictures to SPARK your child's creativity, confidence, and improve his/her communication, with applications both in the home and in the classroom.
Our Trainers : Tim & Irene Hamons from the "ART-OF-AWAKENING" will be running the workshop for us. They have worked with countless groups and individuals for over 20 years; helping them unlock the power of creativity using simple visual and creative tools.
- better focus and attention span
- confidence in creativity and communicating
- creative problem-solving skills
- tool for taking whole brain notes at school
- Visual warm ups
- Sketching as your new superpower: the benefits, science and art of simple drawing
- ABC's of sketchnoting
- How to draw any idea using simple shapes
- Yes, you too can draw: Managing your mindset
- Re-learning our first language
- Visual building blocks: concepts, letters, people, faces,
- drawing your story
- practice, practice, practice
- Use drawings to present your ideas
- Group activity on visual storytelling
This event is organized by SPARK Singapore. We are a registered charity promoting ADHD awareness in Singapore. For more information, please check out our website at : www.spark.org.sg. (Membership fees are $25 for a year / $40 for 2 years / $200 for life.)
This event is co-hosted with A Good Space – where changemakers flourish as a community to imagine and create experiences that expand perspectives across diverse social issues. From Poverty Simulations to a Feast with Seniors, come learn about a wide range of social issues through innovative activities. To learn more and join the community, visit their website at: agoodspace.org
In registering for this event, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal information for the purposes of this event only, in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act (2012).
Add to Calendar
Sat Jun 22, 2019
2:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
2:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
SPARK MEMBERS (PER PAX) $30.00 NON MEMBERS (PER PAX) $60.00
- Venue Address
- 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, 04-88, Singapore Singapore
SPARK ADHD SUPPORT GROUP168 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?